This weekend was wonderful! We hung out with lots of friends and did lots of fun things. Saturdays weather was gorgeous and we took full advantage! Description of each photo below the big collage! Hope you all had a great weekend too!
1. Uncle Will and Sierra watching some Yo Gabba Gabba! on YouTube before heading out for the day. xo
2. Sierra checking herself out in the mirror at Forever 21 on Newbury St.
3. Liz, Andre and their adorable baby Eila (of Dear Husband, Dear Wife, Dear Baby Blog), Uncle Will, Aunty Jill and Jill's little brother Bruce along w/ myself, Lauren and Sierra enjoying our last meal at our beloved Otherside Cafe! They are closing in just under a week!! :-(
4. Sierra stealing a kiss form baby EIla!
5. Sierra needed a nap and passed out in the car so we parked along the Charles and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the breeze and some tunes on the radio.
6. When Sierra woke up we went to a graduation party for our pal Kate (of 4 if the Magic Number Blog)'s brothers' Grad party --- which had an open bar. Thanks for the whiskey Dan!
7. Kate's little boy Kieran (who you can see more of here) was trying to get a sip of cider but Mama says no way jose!
8. We ended our Saturday with a family stroll back to the Charles and watching the geese swim around.
9. On Sunday we celebrated Mamas b-day a little early w/ some cupcake making (and vegan batter eating of course!)
10. Sierra posing while listening to some of our Record Store Day scores.
11. Sierra taking the Rav for a test spin in the Whole Foods parking lot (we were parked I assure you all driving was imaginary… the beeping was real though).
12. Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles w/ Mama!